Are you a foreigner or a foreign legal entity?
If you are a foreigner or a foreign entity, please click Yes
A "foreigner" is an individual with no residence or mailing address in Korea for at least six months.
A "foreign legal entity" extends to the following:
- (1) a foreign government;
- (2) a foreign local government;
- (3) a foreign public institution;
- (4) a foreign company established pursuant to the laws and subordinate statutes of a foreign country;
- (5) any international organizations established by treaty; or
- (6) any of the following entities in a foreign countryâ
- a) a fund or an association created and supervised or managed in accordance with laws and regulations of a foreign country;
- b) a fund or an association created and supervised or managed by a foreign government, a foreign local government, or a foreign public organization; and
- c) a fund or an association created and supervised or managed by an international organization established pursuant to a treaty. (FSCMA Article 9(6), 168(1))